Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It took forever to write this

First off I apologize to any and all followers, public or otherwise, who read this blog; for the utter and complete lack of blog posts as of late. Life has, as it usually does, gotten in the way of those things I prefer to do, like writing just about anything. So I'm writing this whenever and wherever I can manage. This means mostly writing off of my cellphone (which is hardly cooperative on the best of days).

My wife and I moved recently into a nice room inside a lovely home owned by an even lovelier family, kind enough to put us up until the basement apartment they're currently building is finished. As a result of the move however my access to a computer has been all but eliminated, therefore the reason I'm using my phone. I have a laptop written at the top of my christmas list for Santa, if any of you would like to help him I wouldn't mind.

It has been three days since I actually started writing this blog and once again I find myself writing on my ever handy android. Hopefully I'll be able to write something decent tomorrow. Updates on the baby, the move and a few other things I find worthwhile. As for now, I should best be making my way down the rest of the path between wakefulness and dreams (I spend most my time there) seeing as how my day starts early tomorrow. I promise to try and actually write a good post tomorrow.

Until then, good night

No comments:

Post a Comment