Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Return

It's been awhile since my last post, about a week if I remember correctly. I spoke a little about becoming a father and about goals for dreams. I can officially say that I have a nice set of goals now, little goals that keep me writing and keep me moving forward, though some of these goals still need a bit of polishing down so as to become something I can achieve with my current schedule.

I'm currently sitting on the couch, staring at the computer and feeling my brain, sluggish and unfocused, trying to remember the many things I've wanted to write. I spent most of tonight trying to get this computer working so I could write something. I think I'll call it a night for now and if all goes well I'll have a better and more interesting post for tomorrow, until then. Night.

1 comment: