Saturday, September 10, 2011

And so.. we begin at last

Hello

Suppose we jump into this like we're already old friends, aquaintances and what-have-you's;  perhap's we weren't, now we are. Trust me when I say you'll get used to it, and to me, or maybe you won't. I guess that's up to both of us, I'll try to stay interesting and hopefully you"ll try to stay interested, maybe tell your friends about this random guy you're reading. Anyways..

As explained under the title this is really all about whatever, whoever and whenever my brain happens to be at the moment I blog, though having met my mind and explored my psyche, I suspect there will be some topics which come up more than others. Allow me to elaborate a little with an introduction of myself, for those who didn't know me (and those who did, but didn't.)

I'm an avid bookworm-slash-writer, I enjoy the visual arts; film, photography, drawing, etc. etc. I'm a hardworking slacker who does things that sometimes make sense but mostly don't. I'm a gamer. I live life, love life and try to enjoy it. As I believe that most of us do, though often times we don't know nor understand how to go about it. I'm married and my wife means everything to me, and happens to be my source of joy. My views of the world are contradicting, yet fit together like matching puzzle pieces. Mostly, however, I just want to write and have whoever is willing follow alongside me in the adventure.

This is my first attempt at keeping a blog, though it's been years now that I've wanted to test it out and I figured since just about everybody, their 13 year old and their dog has one, why shouldn't I?

We've reached the end of this post. Eventually, I'll get this place looking a bit more improved and maybe write about something you actually want to read about. Until then, pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment