Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holidays in a 360 degree view, oh and food

Happy Holidays everyone! I trust we all had a relatively good thanksgiving, I know I did. I spent the marvelous turkey day chatting with family, enjoying my day off and stuffing my face with delicious foods and sweets! I must confess I especially enjoyed the pies. Pecan, banana cream, chocolate cream and pumkin! (All of which were provided by Dan and Jan's Catering) Check them out!

Reunited with some old friends today at a pizza place called the Pie Pizzeria, delicious food and even better company. It was nice to catch up with them and find out how they're doing.

I'm sitting here now at the house of a friend whom I told I would never put in this blog because he demanded that I don't. So he shall remain anonymous *coff* patrick *coff*. Whoops! Oh, well, these things do slip out occasionally don't they?

I'm still working on the writing, after having written a few short stories I seem to have run into another wall. Or perhaps it's just the early christmas present to my wife and I from me, the xbox 360. Yup, that's probably it. I forgot how distracting videogames could be.. yikes!

I shall try to blog a little more often, though I can't guarantee it at the moment. I'm in the process of getting a hold of some internet access for home, but for now I bid all of you (if there are any) adieu. Until we meet again, I wish you happy holidays and pleasant, if not dangerous, uncomfortable and adventurous, dreams (because that's the only way to go about things like dreams)

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment