Monday, January 14, 2013

Yesterdays Post, Today

I missed writing this yesterday and I won't say it's not entirely my fault, but between a sick puking baby boy and the video game my wife and I are currently playing, it was very late before I even realized it.

So, I'm trying to make up for it by writing this today while I watch my son, who seems to be feeling better and who keeps disappearing down the hall to the bedroom where his mom is trying to sleep.

I'm doing well with my goals, especially writing on a daily basis and while I still haven't managed to hit my daily word count, the consistency of writing everyday has made it easier to write and I've managed to write more and more in the small amount of time I find during the day to do so.

William has just gone down for a nap and drank most of his bottle, I'm hoping he keeps it down and stays asleep for a good long while. I'm very tempted to go crawl back into my nice warm bed next to my still sleeping wife. I won't though, I promised myself I'd start getting up early and taking care of my daily goals first thing, so I'll be on the treadmill soon and then writing after a nice shower.

How have you fared with your own goals for this year? Are they coming along? Are you struggling? Is there anything that helps you met them?

No comments:

Post a Comment