Friday, August 24, 2012

Random, venting, sleep

Tried sleep. Tonight I fear it will not come.

William is asleep next to me, in his cradle, while my wife is on the couch. She insisted, so she could get some sleep.

The night seems to be dragging on, moving much slower than other nights when the land of dreams evades me, when I have less running through my noggin. It seems unfair and yet, that's life, isn't it?

Life is unfair, unjust and cruel but at the same time filled with hope, with magic, yet most importantly, love. Though during our moments of trial, of darkness, it's hard to see the guiding lights and keep a hold of our hopes and dreams.

I suppose I'll try again to enter into slumber, as it is very late. Thank you for allowing me to ramble on a bit in the online realm.

Goodnight, or perhaps, good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment