Friday, January 20, 2012

A Change in the Winds

My posts have been very sporadic and best described as "few and far between." I'm hoping to change this in the coming months, you see, according to a little bird there's a very good chance that my access to the internet will have finally become, well, more accessible.  So when next month arrives you may see quite a few more posts on a much more frequent basis. I'm also going to try and focus my post around writing, that's right, another aspiring "writer" blogging about . Oh, joy!

On a more serious note I really do hope to be able to convey a new and unique view on writing (like so many other blogs I've started reading) and that my posts aren't too horribly boring or pointless. Until the major changes begin to surface, I'm going to try and post at last once or twice a week. Until next time, take care and enjoy this random picture that reminded me that every end is just another beginning


No comments:

Post a Comment