Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Post!

Whoever said there's no post on Sunday?

I promised to have another post up today and so here it is in all its glorious, mundane normalcy. I'm not writing anything today, not really. (Aside from this blog). It's a lazy sort of Sunday. Except I'm at work. So it isn't.

But it will be, I hope. It was an early morning and a restless night filled with strange dreams I don't quite remember anymore. I'm tired and want a nap, even though I know a nap will ruin my chances for a good night's sleep tonight. Though a good night's sleep isn't guaranteed if I don't nap. Difficult decision, I know.

On a different note, and as mentioned in my previous post.

I'm writing again!

It feels wonderful. I'm currently working on a project in a medium I have very little experience working in, but I'm having fun doing it. It's nice to see ideas being set down on a page, some of them are starting to connect while others are changing and growing in their own way. There are also other ideas that are worlds apart, new ideas for short stories and novels and I'm jotting them down and hoping someday I'll get to write them and wishing I could write and work on several projects all at once, but for the moment I'll just stick to one.

I'm afraid if I try to do more than that my brain might break and that just sounds unpleasant.

I'm hoping to get this current project up and running soon. It'll be made available to anyone and everyone who has access to the internet and I'm excited to put it out there. There will be more on this later.

For now, it's back to work and then, maybe a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment